- High-Potency Combination of the Three Most Commonly Needed Minerals to Support Strong Bones and Teeth*
- Calcium is the Primary Mineral Responsible for Strong Bones*
- Calcium and Magnesium Help Maintain Proper Bone Mineralization*
- Zinc is Essential for Cell Division and Growth*
- Once Daily Vegetarian Formula
Calcium is the primary mineral responsible for strong bones.* The body also uses Calcium for proper muscle contraction and nerve function.* Because the body cannot produce Calcium, a balanced diet, regular exercise, healthy lifestyle choices and adequate intake of Calcium can play a role in maintaining bone health.* Calcium and Magnesium play essential roles in maintaining proper bone mineralization.* Calcium and Magnesium are also involved in muscle contractions and nerve impulses.* Zinc is essential for cell division and growth.*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.