- Resealable package
- Gluten free
- USDA organic certified whole grain
- The traditional grain of the Andes
- Pre-rinsed and ready to cook
- Great in soups and salads
- Good source of fiber
- Nutty flavor and a fluffy, crunchy texture.
- Ideal addition to a vegan or gluten free diet
Organic Tri-colored Quinoa is a good source of fiber and iron. Because it contains essential amino acids, cooked quinoa is a delicious source of plant based protein. It also offers fatty acids like alpha-linolenic acid as well as antioxidants.
Make it in a rice cooker: use 1 part quinoa to 2 parts water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.