- The fishery that provides the krill for our Krill Oil was the ONLY fishery to receive an ??A??grade for sustainability.
- Is MSC-certified ????Boat to plate??certification and auditing ensures harvesting to manufacturing adheres to MSC??s chain of custody standard. Krill are harvested in a sustainable way that also ensures no by-catch (non-krill species) is captured.
- Provides traceability and trust ??Manufacturer provides traceability of krill from its source through final processing in a controlled value chain.
- Employs a unique Patent-Pending Harvesting Method ??This technology helps ensure top quality krill oil by delivering the krill to tanks on the boat alive (unlike most other manufacturers). This allows for fresh processing of delicate krill.
- Uses superior encapsulation ??With the use of a Licaps?? capsule, Krill Oil is delivered in a unique hermetically-sealed protective capsule.
- Provides enhanced shelf-life ??Exemplary filling and sealing process incorporated in encapsulation helps improve krill oil longevity by helping prevent oxidation.
Antarctic krill oil has a unique secret weapon that makes it a top choice over fish oils. Unlike fish oils, krill oil carries its omega-3s, EPA, and DHA, in the form of phospholipids ??liposomes or little packages that deliver the fatty acids directly to your body??s cells.* This helps make the omega-3 fats in krill oil more bioavailable than those in fish oil to help improve your omega-3 to omega-6 ratio.*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.