- Betaine HCl - break down proteins into peptides and amino acids and fats into triglycerides
- Bromelain (pineapple) ??one of the safest and most powerful enzymes to help break down and digest protein
- Papain (papaya) ??a natural plant-sourced enzyme that works together with bromelain to digest protein
- Pancreatin ??an animal-based pancreatic enzyme providing all three of these enzymes:
- Protease ??helps break down proteins into amino acids for digestion
- Amylase ??for splitting and breaking down long-chain carbohydrates, including starch and glycogen (the energy-storage molecule in animal tissue) for digestion in the small intestine
- Lipase ??helps break down and digest fats
The high-heat processing used to produce canned food and dried kibble destroys any live enzymes present in the food. Enzymes are needed to help unlock food nutrients and aid in your pet??s digestion.
As your pet ages, production of enzymes declines. This decline can lead to unwanted consequences for your pet. Fortunately, I??ve formulated our Digestive Enzymes for Pets to include cat- and dog-friendly enzymes to aid in the digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
This complete formula includes betaine HCl, bromelain from pineapple, papain from papaya, and pancreatin, a blend of three animal-based pancreatic enzymes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.