- Incorporates phospholipids from sunflower lecithin to help protect your cell membranes and aid in the formation of liposomes in the stomach.* My sunflower lecithin is free of aflatoxin, a harmful carcinogen that can grow on sunflower seeds if improperly stored.
- Liposomes form in the body, surrounding many of the vitamin D3 molecules, for higher-bioavailability potential.*
- Delivers vitamin D3 in a high-quality, tightly sealed Licaps capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection.*
- Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with over a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies.
- Provides a practical and effective way to help you get the vitamin D3 your body needs.*
- Contains no soy or bioengineered ingredients.
My exclusive Liposomal Vitamin D3 contains phospholipids from sunflower lecithin to help aid absorption. There is evidence to suggest that, when mixed with water like what happens in your gastrointestinal tract, these phospholipids create liposomes that can help the nutrient gain entry across your gut membrane to its target organs and cells.*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.