- Support gastrointestinal and oral health
- Support healthy stomach lining
- Support digestive discomfort
- Contains natural tree stem mastic gum
- Be used for relief of unfriendly bacteria
- Using resinous material
- Manufactured in the USA in a GMP and FDA inspected facility
Mastic gum comes from the mastic tree, a plant that is primarily native to the Greek island of Chios, and to other areas on the eastern side of the Mediterranean. The resin of the mastic tree is obtained as a liquid, which then dries into a brittle resin or a gum. Mastic gum has been used since antiquity for its medicinal purposes. Mastic has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal properties, making it very helpful for maintaining good health. Mastic Gum has great benefits such as: Digestive Health Support Anti-Inflammatory Support. Supports Stomach & Intestinal Health Promotes Immune Health Supports Respiratory Health Promotes Healthy Circulation If you're looking to reap the nutritional benefits of Mastic gum, our supplement is the perfect solution for your needs!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.