- Zinc content contributes to maintaining normal testosterone levels in blood
- Contains vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid that contribute to normal homocysteine ???€?levels
- Contains Vitamin B12 and Zinc that contribute to cell division process
- Vitamin C, E, zinc, selenium and copper contribute to the prevention of oxidation from body damage.
- Contains DHA to help maintain brain function with omega-3 fatty acids
Other nutrients Fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, including in particular docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). These are polyunsaturated fatty acids that are constituents of cell membranes, among other benefits.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.