- Probiotics are well-defined, living microorganisms.
- Prebiotics are indigestible carbohydrates. Inulin, which is derived from chicory, is one important member of this group of substances.
- Vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc, selenium, copper, folic acid (folate), vitamin A, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 contribute to normal functioning of the immune system (including the gut-associated immune system).
- Vitamin A, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), biotin and niacin contribute to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes (including the intestinal mucous membrane).
- Vitamin C, vitamin E , vitamin B2 (riboflavin), zinc, selenium, copper and manganese contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
A combination of probiotics, prebiotics and micronutrients, perfectly harmonised with each other
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.