- t contains essential micronutrients for athletes.
- People who exercise regularly as a hobby can also take it.
- Contains calcium to help maintain normal bones and teeth
- Vitamin C, B2, B6, B12, and magnesium reduce fatigue.
- Contains antioxidants such as vitamins C, E and zinc to eliminate active oxygen that increases when stress is severe
- Contains vitamins C, E, B2, and zinc to help prevent oxidation from body damage
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, C, niacin, biotin, and magnesium contribute to the normal function of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12, C, pantothenic acid, niacin, biotin, magnesium, calcium and iodine contribute to normal energy metabolism.
- Magnesium-containing stress-relieving minerals
As top-performance athletes have known for a long time, it is often difficult to satisfy an increased need for micronutrients with a normal diet ??and this also applies to many people who exercise regularly as a hobby. People who pursue sports activities are frequently unable to cope with the detailed recommendations for an ideal sports diet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.