- People who exercise regularly as a hobby can also take it.
- Contains calcium to help maintain normal bones and teeth
- Vitamin C, B2, B6, B12, and magnesium reduce fatigue.
- Contains antioxidants such as vitamins C, E and zinc to eliminate active oxygen that increases when stress is severe
- Contains vitamins C, E, B2, and zinc to help prevent oxidation from body damage
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, C, niacin, biotin, and magnesium contribute to the normal function of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12, C, pantothenic acid, niacin, biotin, magnesium, calcium and iodine contribute to normal energy metabolism.
- Magnesium-containing stress-relieving minerals
As top-performance athletes have known for a long time, it is often difficult to satisfy an increased need for micronutrients with a normal diet ??and this also applies to many people who exercise regularly as a hobby. People who pursue sports activities are frequently unable to cope with the detailed recommendations for an ideal sports diet. For example, those who are active athletes and also work seldom have the time to satisfy this increased need.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.