- A proprietary compound produced by cultivation and enzymatic modification of mushroom mycelia, including shiitake, grown in rice bran extract
- Researched extensively for its immune-enhancement properties
- May significantly increase natural killer (NK) cell activity, according to human and animal research
- May increase macrophage activity, enhance cytokine production, and support healthy liver function
- May act as an antioxidant
AHCC?? is a proprietary compound produced by cultivation of shiitake mushroom mycelia, grown in rice bran extract. Considered a superfood supplement in Japan, AHCC has been researched extensively for its immune enhancement properties. Preliminary research indicates that AHCC may significantly increase Natural Killer (NK) Cell activity. There is also evidence to suggest that AHCC may increase macrophage activity, enhance cytokine production, and support the healthy functioning of the liver as well as act as an antioxidant.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.