- Supports energy production
- Important for energy production, enzyme function, and normal fatty acid and amino acid synthesis
- Necessary for the reproduction of glutathione, a free radical scavenger
- Seems to significantly reduce the number of migraine headache attacks
- Functions in several different enzyme systems
Vitamin B-2, also known as riboflavin, is a component of two enzymes: flavin mononucleotide (FMN) and flavin adenine dinucleotide (FAD). These enzymes are important in energy production, and are essential for normal fatty acid and amino acid synthesis. Because of their vital roles, cellular growth cannot take place in the absence of vitamin B-2 riboflavin.*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.