- Antioxidant and Thermogenic Activator from Green Tea
- Promotes fat oxidation and contains thermogenic properties
- Supports cardiovascular health and healthy blood flow
- Promotes healthy teeth and gums
- Antioxidant and free radical scavenger that supports many bodily systems
The constituents of green tea are widely known for their universal health benefits. EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) is one of the most beneficial polyphenol components in green tea, and is a powerful antioxidant that also has thermogenic properties, which helps increase metabolic activity. The polyphenol antioxidants in EGCG also support the body's cardiovascular system.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.