- Adds essential fatty acids which play a crucial role in brain function, normal growth and development and conversion of carotene to vitamin A for mineral absorption.
- Getting enough fatty acids, such as LA and GLA, is shown to support overall hormonal function and ease symptoms of breast tenderness, bloating, water retention and acne.
- Evening Primrose has been shown to ease symptoms of hormonal acne by maintaining hormonal imbalances from within.
- Evening primrose is a good source of linoleic acid, which is one of the essential fatty acids we need for healthy looking skin.
- This supplement can help with age-related structural and functional changes in skin tissues such as redness, firmness, roughness and fatigue resistance.
gamma-Linolenic acid, or GLA, and linoleic acid are essential, polyunsaturated fatty acids. They are used by most cells in the body to produce soothing prostaglandins (intracellular hormone-like messengers), which help maintain the balance of many functions in the body.*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.