- Prebiotics balance the good bacteria in the colon (large intestine).
- FOS is low in calories and high in fiber.
- 1 rounded teaspoon daily, mixed in water or juice as desired.
- Chicory Root is one source of prebiotics.
- Suitable for vegetarians and hypoallergenic: contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Source Naturals FOS is a complex of fructooligosaccharides (FOS)??a group of naturally occurring carbohydrates that can help promote the growth of beneficial flora in the gastrointestinal tract. The body normally maintains a balance of ??friendly??flora in the intestines; unfortunately, factors such as improper diet, stress, gastrointestinal problems, and use of antibiotics may disrupt this delicate balance. FOS are long-chain sugars which are indigestible by humans, but serve as the ??food??for friendly flora, helping to increase their numbers in the body. Scientific research conducted in Japan has shown that FOS are selectively used by friendly flora such as bifidobacteria and lactobacilli
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.