- GABA Calm combines GABA with taurine, glycine, and N-acetyl l-tyrosine to support a calm mood.
- GABA is one of the most abundant neurotransmitters in the central nervous system and in the cerebral cortex, where thinking occurs and sensations are interpreted.
- GABA in the brain can have an inhibitory effect on the firing of some neurons, thus supporting a calm mood.
- This formula stimulates the neurotransmitters which are chemical messengers that carry signals from nerve cell to nerve cell throughout the nervous system.
- Hypoallergenic, contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid), an amino acid and a key inhibitory neurotransmitter, may help support a calm mind as well as muscle relaxation. Neurotransmitters are chemical messengers that carry information between nerve cells or from nerve cells to other target cells. GABA is synthesized in the body from glutamic acid where its function is to have an inhibitory effect on the firing of neurons.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.