- Made from isoflavone rich soybean powder that yields a consistent standardized isoflavone content
- Studies have shown that genistein can bind to the same receptor sites as estrogen
- Vegetarian freidnly
- Genistein, an isoflavone phytonutrient derived from soybeans, has been the focus of scientificresearch since 1966.
- Studies have shown that genistein can bind to the same receptor sites as estrogen.
- Pioneered the concept with wellness formula
Isoflavones are unique polyphenol compounds which are found in the soybean plant. Research suggests that soy protein and soy isoflavones may reduce the frequency and severity of hot flashes during menopause. Source Naturals Genistein Soy Complexcontains 40 mg of SoyLife?? isoflavones per serving which are naturally occurring and come from non-GMO soy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.