- In this formula hyaluronic acid is paired with chondroitin sulfate
- Provides structure and retains lubricating moisture in the joint matrix
- The hyaluronic acid is made from patented BioCell Collagen II
- Scientifically formulated from 100% pure cartilage and has been awarded a U.S. patent for support of connective tissue, joints and cartilage
- Hyaluronic acid is a vital component of skin that provides a firm structure which holds moisture in for smoothness and elasticity
Hyaluronic acid is a major component of joint tissue. It helps to hold lubricating moisture in joints and cartilage, which affects their resilience, elasticity, and strength. Source Naturals Hyaluronic Acid is made from patented BioCell Collagen??, which has undergone a hydrolysis process that yields low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulfate, and collagen type II peptides. These elements make it a multifaceted ingredient, which may help support joint function and the appearance of healthy skin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.