- Glucosamine is an amino sugar and forms the building blocks of important molecules called glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), also called proteoglycans.
- Hyaluronic acid is also found in the joints, where it keeps the space between your bones well lubricated.
- Chondroitin sulfate is one of the critical compounds in connective tissue and is responsible for building and supporting joint cartilage.
- Benefits of using Hyaluronic Acid including firming aging skin, reducing achy joints, moisturizing wounds and rewetting dry eyes.
- Aside from lowering the appearance of wrinkles and dryness, Hyaluronic Acid is beneficial for treating cold sores and mouth sores, ulcers, wounds, bites and burns due to how it keeps damaged tissue moist.
Hyaluronic Joint Complex??is a comprehensive formula that combines hyaluronic acid with glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, and manganese ascorbic acid complex. These ingredients are important building blocks for healthy joints and connective tissues. Hyaluronic acid is a major component of joint tissue that helps to hold lubricating moisture in joints and cartilage. BioCell Collagen??is a patented product that has undergone a hydrolysis process to yield low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulfate, and collagen type II. These components can help support healthy joint function.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.