- SUPPORTS SLEEP. l-Tryptophan is an amino acid which supports sleep, mood and relaxation.
- L-TRYTOPHAN BENEFITS. l-Tryptophan can be converted into serotonin, the hormone widely known for mood, and the neurohormone melatonin, the body??s natural sleep regulator.
- WHY IS L-TRYTOPHAN BENEFICIAL? Healthy sleep is vital to health. Almost 20 percent of the population is not getting the sleep they require. l-Tryptophan can help support healthy sleep patterns, healthy mood and relaxation.
- TRUSTED FOR OVER 35 YEARS. Source Naturals was created in 1982 by CEO Ira Goldberg to support each individual's potential to enjoy optimal health.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. Our facility is located in Scotts Valley California.
he essential amino acid L-tryptophan helps support relaxation, restful sleep, and positive mood. It plays a part in the synthesis of both melatonin and serotonin, hormones involved with mood and stress response and sleep/wake cycles. L-Tryptophan also supports immune functions because it is the body's precursor to the kynurenines that regulate immunity. If needed, L-tryptophan converts to niacin in the body, which supports circulation, a healthy nervous system, the metabolism of food, and the production of hydrochloric acid for the digestive system. Source Naturals L-Tryptophan is extremely pure and is regularly tested to ensure the highest standards of quality.*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.