- Potent antioxidant carotenoid found in abundance in fruits and green leafy vegetables
- One of the dominant pigments found in the macular region of the retina in the eye
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, or wheat
- Lutein is found in abundance in fruits and greenleafy vegetables.
- Lutein is also one of the dominant pigments in themacular region of the retina.
- In the macula, lutein is selectively accumulatedfrom plasma and filters out visible blue light;recent studies suggest this filtering process protectsthe retina from photic or other oxidative damage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.