- Magnesium is one of the essential minerals that your body requires to work at its best by helping your body absorb the calcium it needs.
- Magnesium Malate supports energy production, healthy metabolism and promotes healthy nervous function.
- Malic Acid readily crosses the blood-brain-barrier and has been shown to bind to aluminum.
- Magnesium Malate may be your best bet in depleting unwanted aluminum build-up in the body.
- Malic acid is a natural substance present in many cells in the human body, when magnesium is mixed in with this acid they work together to provide an energy boost.
Source Naturals Magnesium Malate is a compound of magnesium and malic acid. It supports proper muscle function, cardiovascular health, and energy production. Malic acid is a natural fruit acid that is present in most cells in the body and is an intermediate in the Krebs cycle, where energy is captured during the metabolism of carbs and fats. Magnesium is an essential cofactor for over 300 enzymatic reactions in metabolism, ATP synthesis and energy production. Magnesium plays important roles in muscle relaxation, because of its function as a cofactor for enzymes and because of its ability to counterbalance calcium in the cell.*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.