- Beta Sitosterol is naturally occuring substance found in many vegetables, fruits, nuts and grains.
- Preliminary scientific evidence suggests that plant phytosterols may help to maintain normal cholesterol levels when consumed as part of a diet low in fat and cholesterol.
- Possible mechanism of action: may bind cholesterol in the intestinal tract, potentially limiting the amount of cholesterol that is absorbed by the body.
- Without actually absorbing the cholesterol, the body is able to excrete the portion of the cholesterol that is blocked from entering the body.
- Beta Sitosterol can also aid in muscle recovery after a hard workout.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.