- NAG (N-Acetyl Glucosamine) helps to reduce inflammation and joint pain for easier movement and better joint health.
- Key amino acid necessary for the production of connective tissue surrounding joints.
- NAG also helps to correctly regulate your gut flora by maintaining the mucosal barrier.
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine (NAG) is also being used to reduce wrinkles and help the skin to stay more resilient.
- Glucosamine is one of the building blocks of joint tissue and other connective tissues, is an amino sugar derived from shellfish and used in the treatment of joint conditions.
N-A-G??/strong>, N-acetyl glucosamine, is an amino sugar (a building block of mucopolysaccharides). It is formed from L-glutamine and glucose. N-A-G forms the basis of complex molecular structures which are key parts of the connective tissues and mucous membranes of the body??tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bone matrix, skin, joint fluid, and intestinal lining.*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.