- Maintains Normal cholesterol Levels
- Excellent source of fish oils, rich in omega-3 fatty acids
- People whose diets are high in fatty fish tend to be healthier than other populations
- Most important omega-3 fatty acids
- Important component of brain tissue
OmegaEPA??Fish Oil is a source of the omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA. Omega-3??s have been the subject of intensive research, due to repeated observations that people whose diets are high in fatty fish tend to be healthier than other populations. The unique health effects of fish are attributed to the omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA. DHA is an important component of brain tissue and EPA is the fatty acid most associated with a healthy cardiovascular system.*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.