- Protective compound produced by grapevines in response to environmental stresses
- Resveratrol has potent antioxidant activity
- Has ability to inhibit platelet aggregation
- Helps prevent free radical damage
- Provides support to the cardiovascular system
Resveratrol is a compound produced by grapes and other plants for protection from environmental stresses. Recent studies have demonstrated that resveratrol activates SIRT I genes, which mimic the healthy aging benefits of caloric restriction. Source Naturals Resveratrol may support heart health by providing the antioxidant protection needed for healthy circulation, and by inhibiting inflammation messengers including NF kappa B.*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.