- Has been the premier choice for supplementing a vegetarian diet for over 30 years
- Source naturals spirulina is of the highest quality available
- Good source of numerous vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, and essential fatty acids that are hard to maintain
- Most notable is the high quality protein, which contains all nine essential amino acids
- Naturally grown and harvested without herbicides or pesticides
For over 30 years spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) has been the premier choice for supplementing a vegetarian diet. Source Naturals Spirulina is of the highest quality available. Preliminary research suggests that spirulina, a blue-green algae, supports the immune system and healthy circulation. It is a high-quality protein, which contains all nine essential amino acids.*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.