- Standardized extract used extensively throughout Europe and Asia for more than 40 years
- Has been clinically shown to support prostate gland functioning and healthy urine flow
- A proprietary blend of pollens gathered directly from flowers
- Produced using a process that renders it free of allergens
- Has antioxidant and immune regulatory properties
Swedish flower pollen promotes healthy urine flow and helps maintain normal prostate cell function. It contains both lipid and water soluble fractions, and is standardized to contain a minimum of 1.4% alpha-amino acids and 0.08% phytosterols. It is the same proprietary blend used clinically throughout Asia and Europe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.