- Taurine also is an osmolyte, meaning, it controls water entry and exit in cells and stops it from changing the cell too much in size.
- Taurine is able to protect our cells from unnecessary damage.
- Taurine is an antioxidant, meaning, it can help fight those free radicals and anything causing oxidative stress from free radicals in the body.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
Taurine is a crystalline, free-form amino acid. It is a soothing, inhibitory neurotransmitter and plays a major role in stabilizing the heartbeat and electrical activity of the nerves.
Taurine is also necessary for the proper functioning of the "sodium/potassium ATP-ase pump", which regulates the ion balance between the cells and the extracellular fluid which surrounds them. This critically important "pump" actually uses 7% to 40% of the ATP energy our bodies produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.