- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant.
- Dissolves instantly for quick absorption.
- Vitamin C helps stabilize collagen.
- Vitamin C assists with the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron.
- Vitamin C is necessary for amino acid metabolism.
Vitamin C plays a vital role in the formation of collagen (a structural component in connective tissue), amino acid metabolism and hormone synthesis, and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron. It is also a key factor in the body's immune system.*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.