- Latin/Botanical Name: Cinnamomum verum; Origin: Sri Lanka
- Low coumarin levels; Non-irradiated; Non-GMO
- Certified Organic by QAI - In accordance with the USDA National Organic Program Guidelines
- Kosher Certified by Kosher Certification Services
- cGMP Compliant (current Good Manufacturing Practices)
Cinnamomum verum, or Ceylon Cinnamon (Sri Lanka)
The biggest advantage of Ceylon Cinnamon, or ??true??cinnamon, is its ultra-low Coumarin levels. Coumarin in high doses may not be good for the liver, so for people who take Cinnamon on a daily basis for health reasons or as a supplement, Ceylon Cinnamon is the preferred choice. Ceylon Cinnamon is also perfect for desserts because it is subtle, smells very mild and is slightly sweeter in taste, but adds a very complex flavor. The aroma it gives off is a very sophisticated and fragrant smell. Because Ceylon Cinnamon tends to be mild and sweet, it lends itself to creating sophisticated layers of flavors that is not possible with the other Cinnamon varieties.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.