- Caffeine free tea
- Infusion of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips & passion fruit flavors
- Makes a delicious iced tea pitcher (Total makes 6 pitchers)
- Expertly sourced ingredients are quality tasted
- Unsweetened iced tea
- Drink cold and enjoy the taste of superb refreshing passion flower tea.
Plunge into a refreshing paradise of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips & passion fruit flavors.
MAKES 6 PITCHERS
6 TEA BAGS
NET WT 2.85 OZ (81 g)
Following our Passion for tea led us straight to a lush, tropical paradise in this exuberant blend bursting with hibiscus flowers, orange peel, rose hips, passion fruit flavor and a lively hint of cinnamon spice. What's your passion? Hint: drinking TAZO?? is always an acceptable answer.
WE'VE GOT OUR OWN THING BREWING.
We're on a quest to be the most unexpected tea makers.
We're always curious. Always questioning. What's this flavor? What's that aroma? We love to dive in and stir things up. We're half curious kid, half intrepid explorer, half undaunted alchemist. Yes ??one and a half.
That spirit? We bring it to tea. We do it through unexpected blends with a twist so you can taste the vibrate undiscovered flavors the world has stashed away.
FOR BEST BREWING
- 212??F Bring fresh water to a boil.
- 32 fl oz Pour boiling water over the tea bag in a 64 fl oz pitcher until it is half full.
- 5 min Let it brew. Wait patiently for perfection.
- 32 fl oz Fill pitcher to top with COLD water; serve over ice. Refrigerate after brewing and enjoy within 24 hours.
FOR TAZO?? ICED PASSION??
- 32 fl oz In the last step, fill the remainder of the pitcher with cold lemonade instead of water.
- Based on herbal tea brewed with freshly boiled water for 5 minutes (no milk, no sugar), an 8 fl oz cup typically contains insignificant amounts of calories, fats, carbohydrate, sugars, protein and sodium.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.