- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- Remove cap
- Fill dosage cap to mark
- Vigorously swish rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- Do not swallow
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Many parents want to protect their child??s precious smiles, but struggle to find products that are healthy and safe. They want a product that combines the expertise of a dentist and the care of a parent. Fortunately, Dr. Katz is both. That??s why he created TheraBreath for Kids Anti-Cavity Oral Rinse.
TheraBreath for Kids Oral Rinse includes sodium fluoride to strengthen young teeth and prevent cavities and plaque. It??s the same safe sodium fluoride your dentist uses for your child??s fluoride treatment. To make it appealing to kids, we sweetened with xylitol and a natural organic Gorilla Grape flavor.
TheraBreath for Kids Oral Rinse has no artificial flavors or colors. In fact, it??s clear! Cleaning up spills is now a breeze.
We??re so confident in the effectiveness of TheraBreath for Kids Oral Rinse that we back it up with our 100% guarantee. If you haven??t seen improvement in your children??s dental check-ups, contact us within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.